Letchworth Gateway Villages is funded through the USDA’s Rural Business Development program along with contributions from each participating municipality and the O’Connell Organization. LGV is supported by a full-time director and is overseen by an advisory group comprised of community, municipal and county leaders from each gateway community.
- Rick Hauser, Mayor, Village of Perry
- Louise Wadsworth, Downtown Partnership Coordinator, Livingston County Economic Development
- Sandy Schneible, Executive Board, Perry Main Street Association
- Bill D’Angelo, Chair, Partners for Progress, Mount Morris
- Jim Whitehead, Former Co-Chair, Promote Geneseo!